[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - unique constraint violation with jBPM 3.1.4 and Oracle

dmoeller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 05:37:53 EDT 2007

Hello,

I try to set up an Oracle database under a jBPM 3.1.4 running in an JBoss AS 4.0.4. When I add process instances I get an exception and the information an unique constraint ist violated. An look up in the user_constraints says that the violated constraints are the following primary keys:

  | CONSTRAINT_NAME     CONSTRAINT_TYPE      TABLE_NAME
  | SYS_C0063323        P                    JBPM_LOG
  | SYS_C0063342        P                    JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE

I read about a similar problem in jBPM 3.2. Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem?

regards
Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053018#4053018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053018