[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Altering the transaction timeout

hbarca do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 08:07:24 EDT 2007

Hi Toni,

Oh, my mistake, I put the annotation in the wrong place (at one level deeper in the call chain). Now it works to me, with a SLSB. You have to make sure you put the annotation in the bean implementation code, at the method starting the transaction. By default, a transaction starts when the first call to a session bean method is beeing made from the user code, if no other transaction annotations have been used.
Hope it will work for you too.

Horia

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053061#4053061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053061