[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Jboss with Jrockit JVM as windows service

gregamb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 08:32:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to set up the Java Service Wrapper to start the Jboss as a windows service.
I tried to use the instructions on the official web page, but they don't work for me. When ever I want to test it (start from Console) I?m getting exceptions ? so also the  windows service is not working.

My environment is like this:
OS: Windows Server 2003
App Server: jboss-4.0.5.GA
JAVA: jrockit-R27.2.0-jdk1.5.0_10

I'm running 3 instances of JBoss. If I start them from run.bat they are working normally ? also if I use SUN java and Java service it's working as it should.

My wrapper.conf file looks like this:

wrapper.java.command=%JAVA_HOME%/bin/java
wrapper.java.additional.1=-Dprogram.name=run.bat
wrapper.java.additional.2=-Xms256m
wrapper.java.additional.3=-Xmx768m
wrapper.java.additional.4=-Djava.endorsed.dirs=c:/%JBOSS_HOME%/lib/endorsed
wrapper.java.classpath.1=../lib/wrapper.jar
wrapper.java.classpath.2=%JAVA_HOME%/lib/tools.jar
wrapper.java.classpath.3=./run.jar
wrapper.java.library.path.1=../lib
wrapper.java.mainclass=org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp
wrapper.app.parameter.1=org.jboss.Main
wrapper.app.parameter.2=-c instance3
wrapper.ntservice.name=JBoss-instance3
wrapper.ntservice.displayname=JBoss Server-instance3

Does any one have any idea how should I set up the config file so that it will start instance that I want on JBoss.

Or do you know how else i could create Windows service because javaservice is not working with jRockit java.

Thanks,

Grega

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053078#4053078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053078