[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: error in your SQL syntax

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 08:40:45 EDT 2007

Look at the name of the table its using:

'.users users0_'

See the "." right before users?  I don't know for sure, but it looks to me like that is missing the schema name (not sure what MySQL calls it - database name? username?)

You probably just have to configure your persistence.xml a little more to tell Hibernate the schema name.

Just a thought - I have no idea if what I just said is right :)  But for sure it seems like ".users" isn't right - table names don't have dots as their first character.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053083#4053083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053083