[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - 5.1.1.2. Navigation (Seam 1.2.1)

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 10:32:11 EDT 2007

In section 5.1.1.2. Navigation in the Seam documentation, there is the following example:

  | <page view-id="/editDocument.xhtml">
  |
  |     <navigation from-action="#{documentEditor.update}">
  |         <rule if="#{documentEditor.errors.empty}">
  |             <redirect view-id="/viewDocument.xhtml"/>
  |         </rule>
  |     </navigation>
  |
  | </page>

that is intended to help us avoid "(polluting) our DocumentEditor component with string-valued return values (the JSF outcomes)."  I've looked through the samples and I can't find a concrete example of this navigation rule.  Does this rule imply that a field named errors exists on the bean documentEditor?  Furthermore, the Object represented by errors has a field named empty?

Thanks,
Brad Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053124#4053124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053124