[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Task variable assignement with hibernate objects does not wo

hstrack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 11:46:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

when I assign a hibernated object to task like this

  | 	<controller>
  | 		<variable name="domain" access="read"></variable>
  | 	</controller>

I can access the domain object when working with the task and it is of type Domain. But only if there was no waitstate before the task in the process. When there is a wait state in the process, and the process gets signalled, entering a task in a later node the domain object appearently is of type boolean and not of type Domain anymore!

The process (the token) still has a Domain object assigned (JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE.CLASS_ is H), but the Taskinstance has a boolean domain object assigned (JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE.CLASS_ is B). I checked this with other variable names and so on, to be sure it is not a bug in my actionhandlers.

Is this a known issue?

br

Harald

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053164#4053164