[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Forced login?

tonylmai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 11:53:50 EDT 2007

OK I found an overlapped rule. Once I removed it, I now faced the following server redirecting problem:

anonymous wrote : The page isn't redirecting properly
  | Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
  |
  |      *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

There was no log entry indicating the redirection, I could not find what address the server is redirecting the browser to.

I tried using seam-gen to create a new project. There's no forced login in it at all. I was able to go to /home.seam without logging in. After I modified the pages.xml to include
    <page view-id="*" login-required="true">
  |         <navigation>
  |             <rule if-outcome="home">
  |                 <redirect view-id="/home.xhtml"/>
  |             </rule>
  |         </navigation>
  |     </page>

I ran into the same redirecting problem.

I need to know what address the server is redirecting the browser to. How do I find that out?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053168#4053168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053168