[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Get a list of available transitions

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 13:12:36 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using JBPM for validating documents in my application.
The validations are numerous and complicated.
Is it possible to have a list, for a given task instance in a node, of its available outgoing transitions ?
The aim is to manage authorization booleans in my webapp (render the buttons firing the transitions).
If I am at "this node" render only the buttons for available outgoing transitions. See ?

Thanks for any help on this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053210#4053210

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053210