[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem running the seamdiscs example

kingcu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 14:55:24 EDT 2007

Thank you! It works now after updating from the CVS.

I have one more question: the packaging of seamdiscs.ear looks a little wierd to me. It has WEB-INF folder directly under the ear file, while it's also package under the war file at the same time. Also, it seems that the META-INF folder of the ear file also contains the EJB3 config files in seamdiscs.jar/META-INF. So, is this duplication in packaging intentional?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053254#4053254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053254