[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TX Service not configured

wikiwack do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 11 15:55:55 EDT 2007

Well - I fixed this problem by adding the following service to the jbpm.cfg.xml file:

  | <service name="tx" factory="org.jbpm.tx.TxServiceFactory"/>

So, here's my question.  All the documentation I saw stated that you just have to add the persistence service to use a database, but (at least in my case) this wasn't true.  So, does that documentation need to be updated or did I configure my code wrong?

Thanks,

- Ryan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053263#4053263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053263