[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: TestNG with hibernate

cormet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 04:24:33 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

Thx for the reply. I tried it but i gives me error. here are my simple code:

  | 	    EntityManagerFactory emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("mySession");
  | 	    EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();
  | 	    ManagedHibernateSession session = (ManagedHibernateSession) em.getDelegate();

and here are the error:

  | javax.persistence.PersistenceException: No Persistence provider for EntityManager named mySession
  | 	at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:55)
  | 	at javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory(Persistence.java:33)
  | 	at com.medansoft.controller.GeneralJournalActionTest.createGeneralJournalTest(GeneralJournalActionTest.java:19)
  | ... Removed 21 stack frames
  |
  | ===============================================
  |     GeneralJournalAction
  |     Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Skips: 0

  | Accounting System Test Suite
  | Total tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Skips: 0

As I named my hibernate session -- mySession in component.xml...
Any help will be appreciated...

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053379#4053379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053379