[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: 4.0.5 to 4.2.0 Upgrade

Tobias do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 06:44:44 EDT 2007

Hi Dimitris!
What's the status of the documentation right now? JBoss is still an open source project (right?), so you could harness the community here.
But currently I get the impression that the development model somehow "closed" a bit and that help from the outside on this issues is not really wanted.
For example if it was clear for you guys that there will be no installer for 4.2 it would have been nice to tell that to everybody. Instead that seemed to be some internal decision, for which I had to ask about.

Cheers,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053447#4053447

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053447