[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Combo Box in Form

Riket44 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 09:23:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've got a question, here is a part of my form :

  | <f:facet name="header">
  |      <h:outputText value="Produit desire: "/>
  |  </f:facet>
  |  <h:inputText value="#{var['Produit']}" />

In my database i've got a table named PRODUCT with the ID and the NAME for each product. I wanted to replace the inputText by a combo box in which there will be the NAME of all the products.

Is it possible ? If yes, I would like to know how do that... Thanks.

Regards,

R.

PS: I'm using Jbpm 3.2 GA with MySQL 5.0.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053537#4053537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053537