[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Validating user input

ricardomarques do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 09:55:05 EDT 2007

Hi

>From what i have get until now, please correct me if I am wrong, at process design level, we can't declare variable types, only string variables, so... in some cases those strings must be cast\converter to other formats on the java code (actions).

So... is there some way to specify the kind of validation that a variable must suffer at user input level? I assume that's nothing out of the box to this, and I trying to figure out the best\simple way to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053557#4053557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053557