[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Mac support for new Exadel-based IDE

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 10:42:14 EDT 2007

Check out mozilla-1.6 from mozilla cvs and compile it, then tell us how and we will have mac support for the current plugins.

Noone at Mozilla we know (or in the public forums) have been able to tell how to do it and our own attempts (including some very hardcore mac guys failed to compile 1.6)

Note: 1.8 is a breeze to compile but has undergone some big changes in some of the API we use; so we would rather do that in concert when we  move to eclipse 3.3 where XULRunner is more easily available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053587#4053587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053587