[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Altering the transaction timeout

rlj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 11:18:55 EDT 2007

Hi There

I'm so glad to hear someone got this working.
Can anyone of you please see my thread here:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4050135#4050135
.. and tell my what I'm doing wrong.

I'm using Struts and I'm not calling any other methods on that specific bean or any other bean (in the current request that is). So my call-chain is only one step deep.

As you can se at the code-example in my thread I've also tried to set the TransactionAttribute REQUIRES_NEW

The Bean-method get called from my StrutsActionServlet.

Regards

/RLJ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053615#4053615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053615