[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginner Question

drab do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 12:24:35 EDT 2007

hmmm.... I noticed that, but I intentionally didn't want to give the instance the same name as the entity. What if I wanted to deal with 2 LoginAccounts in my conversation?

I know the user registration is not a good example where I might want to have 2 instances of the same entity class, but it is definitely not an uncommon scenario.

So do I understand it right that if I want to use an entity in my jsf page, then I can never have 2 of the same kind in a conversation?

Dirk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053645#4053645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053645