[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginner Question

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 12:25:05 EDT 2007

Well, I think I can spot at least 3 errors to begin with:

(1) The value bindings should be #{account==null}, #{account.realName}, etc, OR you need to get rid of the @Out annotation, and add a getAccount() method.

(2) @Name("LoginAccount") should be @Name("loginAccount"), names are supposed to be initial lowercase.

(3) You are trying to bind inputs to a value that is outjected only when the action method is called, which happes *after* update model values.

Now, there is an example *exactly like this* on the very first page of the documentation, so why not just copy that. It looks like you're trying to jump in and write code without first learning the semantics of the  JSF lifecycle,  Seam bijection, etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053647#4053647

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053647