[jboss-user] [JBoss.NET] - JBoss WS4EE : migration from JBoss 4.0.1 to JBoss 4.0.3

vbatista do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 15:23:40 EDT 2007

Hi!
    I have been using JBoss WS4EE with JBoss 4.0.1. I have an EJB module, and I export some SessionBeans as Web Services. My application is packaged as an ear file. I have foo.ear which has bar.jar as one of its components (EJBs module). With jboss 4.0.1 , the URL to access my web services was http://.../foo/bar/Operation  (the URL includes the name of the ear plus the name of the jar file).

    Now I have migrated to JBoss 4.0.3, and the URL to access the web services has changed to http://.../bar/Operation (The name of the ear is no more included).

   Our problem is that this migration must be transparent to our client, so we need to maintain the URL http://.../foo/bar/Operation (ear name plus jar name).  How can I specify the URL to access my web services? On the application.xml? Somewhere else?

   Any help would really be appreciated.
   Thanks in advance.
   Best regards,
      Victor Batista