[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Bank example compile error.

alanc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 20:46:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, Peter, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have solved my problem.

As per the other forum thread, I removed the \$ combination from the .jsp files (accountList.jsp, atmAck.jsp and transferAck.jsp), recompiled and redeployed, but I still get the same error.

Starts with the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError in CustomerControllerHome.create(), and further down the stack trace there is a Null Pointer Exception on CustomerBean.getAccounts().

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053769#4053769

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053769