[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: in an MDB how to get an application scoped component ?

codelion do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 00:36:51 EDT 2007

Just about the same minute you wrote that I looked at Seam reference section 3.2.5. Message-driven beans, which says what you're quoting.  I was figuring the same solution, I'm going to try @Name and injection.

I think we had the same problem with messages coming to MDBs before Seam is initialized.  I'm not sure how we have resolved that, but my thought right now is that they'd retry a bit later, wouldn't they?  I guess depends on kind of exception and whether the usual retry counter is on for that message, but that's a guess without deep research.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053791#4053791

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053791