[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to flush a persistence context when the conversation

tnfink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 03:40:22 EDT 2007

I choose to persist them in the database :-)

My problem is that
 - I only want one access/flush to the database once at the end of the conversation
 - and I do not want to loose any changes the user did to the entity in the conversation scope because of a conversation timeout.

I already adapted the session and SFSB-life timeouts and made them longer than the conversation timeout.

(Somehow off-topic:)
Hm, can SFSB-passivation be a problem?
A SFSB references an entity of the persistence context and after deserializing a passivated SFSB, the entity would not be connected to the persistence context anymore.
This would mean that I should always take care that a SFSB with entities is never pasivated?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053820#4053820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053820