[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Update example: how to do ?

miloslav.vlach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 04:36:07 EDT 2007

How to create edit action ? I am using the page parameter and call method load (in edit.page.xml file). But when push Update button the viewArtcile doesn't contain all of the loaded attributes. The Account is not set  for example....

How to create update action ?

Thanks Mila

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053846#4053846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053846