[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: HELP: SSO not work for my Cluster (without domain name)

gaopeng_victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 06:21:49 EDT 2007

"mputz" wrote : You don't need the cookieDomain, as long as you don't have different host names. Have you seen this wiki on SSO?
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SingleSignOn

Yes, I've seen that wiki. And I've followed that wiki to establish my cluster, except that I used two PCs instead of one. I've configed the org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.sso.ClusteredSingleSignOn, enabled the IE cookie. Everything is ok on startup, but when I login on 10.1.16.64, and then visit http://10.1.16.140/portal, it shows that I'm not login.

So I try the cookieDomain attribute, but it also don't work.

Is there anything wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053873#4053873

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053873