[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam PDF with 4.2.0 and no MyFaces (JSF RI)

pdhaigh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 06:52:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

Has anyone achieved a working example of Seam PDF on JBossAS 4.2.0, using the JSF RI?

It works fine on IE, but on Firefox I get:

        This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

?
  | ?
  | 	<head>
  | </head>

Cutting and pasting the document path onto the browser does work - it's just the redirect page that is failing (on Firefox only).

The example application does this too, if you take MyFaces out. Is there a requirement for MyFaces for this?

cheers

phil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053884#4053884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053884