[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - wsdl - meaningful URL issue

bentzys do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 07:25:48 EDT 2007

My setup is JBoss 4.0.5.GA + java 1.6

TomcatDeployer changes the wsdl placeholder REPLACE_WITH_ACTUAL_URL at deploy time.
I tried to change it before the deploying and nothing helps. It's changed even the placeholder string is not there.

I read at JBoss at Work that you can change it via jboss.xml, but we don't use EJBs.

Also, I can't add proxyName at tomcat' server.xml because it cause other issues.

I'm using jax-ws and not jbossws.

Is there any way to force the wsdl to expose a meaningful URL?

thanks in advance

--bentzy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053894#4053894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4053894