[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Unaccessable Instance

brownfielda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 08:34:56 EDT 2007

Howdy,

I've been playing around with JBoss Portal for a few days to become familiar with the environment, before I start developing some portlets.  I have run into a slight snag that I haven't been able to remedy.

Using the admin account I set a HelloWorld portlet instance with the view permission for only the role User.  This immediately stopped the administrator from viewing the instance for both the dashboard or administrating.  I would like to be able to re-access this instance to either modify permissions or destroy it.

Some recursive grepping of the instance name led me to $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/data/portal/hypersonic/database.script.  With a quick glance I realized that this may be a dangerous file to hand-edit without a bit more research.

In case it's pertinent:
	jboss-portal-2.6-CR2 (AS & Portal bundled)
	OS X 10.4.9

Any suggestions?

--Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4053931#4053931