[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with a4j.res on IIS

toddh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 11:03:53 EDT 2007

I'm running Seam 1.2.1 on JBoss 4.0.5 (with EJB 3) and have some pages using ajax4jsf.

Everything works fine when I call JBoss directly through the HTTP connector.  However when I try to access the site through IIS/JK it looks like IIS isn't passing through requests for /a4j.res.  I have my JK connector setup to pass all requests through to JBoss and JK is the only ISAPI filter on this IIS instance.

Has anyone else ran into this problem?

I found where a4j.res is declared in org.ajax4jsf.framework.util.config.WebXml but I don't see how to override the value.  I could recompile my own version of the class but hopefully there's a better solution.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054023#4054023

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054023