[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with a4j.res on IIS

toddh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 12:17:47 EDT 2007

Just wanted to post a resolution in case anyone runs into the same problem.

It turns out we have a global ISAPI filter called UrlScan.dll that gets called before our JK filter.  UrlScan.dll is configured as a security precaution to reject  any URL with a dot in the path that's not a file extension.

There's an option AllowDotInPath=1 that allows the /a4j.res calls to pass through but it seems like ajax4jsf should allow that path to be configured somewhere.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054059#4054059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054059