[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: STREAMING_STATE_TRANSFER fails with lots of data.

nanreh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 13:02:40 EDT 2007

Thanks for the information and the quick response, setting the LoackAcquisitionTimeout to a bigger value (2 minutes) fixed the issue I was seeing and the state transfer now works fine.

I'll lookout for the switch over to InitialStateRetrievalTimeout in a future release but the workaround is fine and now it's documented here in case others need it.

You guys kick butt, thanks again for the quick response.

frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054071#4054071

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054071