[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Web service interface stable in 1.3.0 ALPHA?

DavidInTx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 18:10:45 EDT 2007

I realize that http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-505, the web service/jbpm enhancement request, got slipped to 1.3.0 Beta, which must have been a difficult decision to make.

Since that bug covers both web services and web service integration with JBPM, and since the seambay example already uses web services, I was wondering if the remaining work on that bug is primarily for the JBPM integration, and the webservice portion itself is stable.  In other words, if I create a new app with 1.3.0 ALPHA, and use the @WebService and @WebMethod annotations like Seambay does, and then write something to consume those web services, will the web service interface (the wsdl generated from the annotations) change between now and 1.3.0 final?  For example, perhaps the plan for 505 is to have the wsdl generated from the annotations by JBossWS be post-processed by seam to add a conversationId parameteter to methods which need it.  If not, and the web service interface is stable, then that would be good to know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054147#4054147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054147