[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - JBoss 4.2GA binds to IP but not webapp

lpiccoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 03:06:32 EDT 2007

fedora fc5
jboss4.2.GA

hi all,

i am using the run.sh -b option to bind jboss against a machine IP.

netstat reports it running on 8080.

I can access the default jboss page on the IP:8080

but when i try to hit my web app it returns a 404.

so i tried the jboss console. it is reporting that my web apps are deployed and bound to localhost. not sure exactly what it is reporting but it seems that the web apps are only accessible from localhost.

errhh what is going on?

-lp

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054209#4054209

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054209