[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - How could I create a new Region programmatically?

Sancheski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 04:30:04 EDT 2007

Hi

I am trying to set an eviction policy to a region that does not exit yet. I know how to set an eviction policy to a region that already exists, but my problem comes up when I have to create a new region. How could I do it?

I am getting the region manager instance and after seeing that the region I want to configure does not exist, I try to create a region using createRegion(Fqn fqn, EvictionPolicy policy, EvictionConfiguration config).

Does anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054232#4054232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054232