[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Failed to start pojo cache with JDK 1.6

ctof do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 04:49:03 EDT 2007

Hello

I'm not sur (my latest test are 2 month ago) but this pb occurs only when you start 2 different JVM (and try to synchronize them). I remember me that when you run test with 2 caches in the same JVM, all works fine. Maybe there is a JGroups optimisation for exchange in memory ?

it's to be check, i'm actually busy on another job, but when i'll have more free time, i'll see this case.

Christophe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054236#4054236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054236