[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Authentication

vsramineni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 09:06:26 EDT 2007

Intialy i posted this question in user forum but i didn't got the reply.

Hai,
Iam using DatabaseServerLoginModule as Login module to my application.

I configured login-config.xml and i placed users.properties,roles.properties
in conf folder of jboss.

When i login into the portal using users which are created by me , in portal header iam not getting logged in as : ,logout and other links, instead of
these iam getting login link again and this is not happening when i login as
admin (this is also there in my users list) .
This is may be due to my users are not there in portal database.

please give me some suggestions regarding this. Iam new to all these things

JBoss-portal 2.6-CR2

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054344#4054344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054344