[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Is there any reason to hard-code AUTO_CLOSE_SESSION in JBoss

anna_karina do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 09:20:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are running into the problem that after a transaction is committed, the hibernate session is closed right away. Tracing the problem to the root, we found the in class

  | org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate

there are these lines:

  | settings.setProperty(Environment.FLUSH_BEFORE_COMPLETION, "true");
  | settings.setProperty(Environment.AUTO_CLOSE_SESSION, "true");

Why is it hard-coded to auto-close the session here? Is there a reason to do this? Where can  I set this property to false without going to change it in the code?

I'm using 4.2.0GA. Thanks

ak

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054357#4054357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054357