[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Do file upload component support jpeg and png only?

nhpvti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 15:03:48 EDT 2007

"shakenbrain" wrote : I guess I'm not following you.  Where is this uploaded image supposed to be shown?  How are you storing it?

seamspace example, JBoss AS 4.0.5 GA, Seam 1.2.1 GA

Images are stored in the database and shown on the start page or in the user's profile.

It works for JPEG and PNG (with a workaround for IE7 mentioned earlier in this thread), but  not for GIF.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054517#4054517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054517