[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: 1.3.0 Temporary Destination - Full security

aslak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 17:04:51 EDT 2007

I'd like to clearify my last post...

The last post was a bit of a mix between two different issues I was having.

The referencing source was more of an 'oddity' that I found looking for;
'Why I wasn't able to read from my temp destination even though I could see the message?'.

I had assumed that Queue/TopicRequestor handled the connection.start as well, guess not..

The main problem still is... I don't have read permission on my temporary destination by default.

Looking at the org.jboss.jms.server.container.SecurityAspect it might be missing something like(pesudo):

	if (dest.isTemporary()) {
		if(dest.getClientConnectionId != clientConnection.id)
			throw SecurityException
	}

I havn't found the correct semantics yet.

-aslak-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054542#4054542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054542