[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - elf-signed client certs Jboss 4.0.4

mwiron do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 17:43:35 EDT 2007

He,
im trying to get ss with self-signed client certs - aka mutual authentication - Web Browser Client work on jboss 4.0.4. In the wiki i found a setup information at http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SSLSetup now my problem is when i follow the discription  3 - SSL enabled on the server with self-signed client certs - aka mutual authentication - Web Browser Client but down now how to run the build.xml file. So i've down the first steps by manuell. But at step  ant cer2pkcs12 it doesnt work anymore.
My question is how get the build.xml work and what is client.p8 i cant find the file, not in the zip filer either when i deploy the certificate files?

THX

Matthias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054552#4054552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054552