[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help with concurrent subprocess instances!

roccolocko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 18:44:46 EDT 2007

No, theres no way to show this on the diagram, but like you said, it is done using a fork and a join, but... no the normal fork that comes with jbpm, you need to create your own implementation with a node.

I have in an application this, but I did not code it so I can't hand it to you, but let me ask the programer if theres no problem with posting it.

Also you can look in google for an implementation of the fork done by "Alfresco Content Manager" programers, I believe it does what your trying to achive.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054562#4054562

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054562