[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 MDBs & JCA Message inflow with foreing JMS provider

dbudworth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 00:16:40 EDT 2007

sorry to ressurect an old topic, but I've been beating my head against a wall to get this to work with Sonic 7.5 and jboss 4.2

Is there a means of setting the default rar file to use for inflow in ejb3?

I've been changing standardjboss.xml but nothing seems to take effect.  do I *have* to set it as an annotation in every MDB directly?  Or can I change the default settings?

worse comes to worse, I'll edit the jboss source to change the default value, but I'd really rather avoid that.

I use JBoss 4.2 in the default configuraion and have removed the deploy/jms directory all together.  I need to have the server stripped down as much as possible so I can't run JBossMQ along side of it.  Just trying to drop sonic in in place of the JBoss MQ and not add extra config to every mdb.

Any help would be appriciated

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054592#4054592

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054592