[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: To Gavin king__suggestion about restriction

ybxiang.wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 05:18:29 EDT 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : I think you've got kind of the wrong idea about what the security rulebase should look like.

  | It should not have 1000s of rules, 1 for each user, instead it should have one rule which says: "if the needed Permission belongs to User.getPermissions(), grant the permission".

It should not have 1000s of rules, 1 for each user, instead it should have one rule which says: "if the needed Permission belongs to User.getPermissions(), grant the permission".
~~~~~~~~~~~This is just what i want!
~~~~~~~~~~~This is just what i want!
~~~~~~~~~~~This is just what i want!
~~~~~~~~~~~This is just what i want!
~~~~~~~~~~~This is just what i want!

I think i haven't grasp drools and cann't use it correctly. I will spend more time on drools and seam.

Thank you so much!!!
You are the best(NOT so called "one of the best") in jboss.com.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054657#4054657

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054657