[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Changing from remoting.transport.Connector to invocation.poo

ecatum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 06:05:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

We've developped an application where a webapp agent communicates using Invoke/rmi with a server servlet serviced by our handler (MySubSys.class):

  |  -----------------------             -------------------------------------
  | | webapp agent .invoke | ---RMI---> | servlet -> handler (MySubSys.class) |
  |  -----------------------             -------------------------------------

Using invoke works fine on the agent's side but the server servlet gets rapidly limited under heavy load because of increasing number of agent connections (seen in this example using: netstat | grep 8052).
-> Driving the client to be refused new connections.

So, I would like to change the following jboss-service.xml inside my mySubSys.sar:

  | <server>
  |
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector"
  |         name="jboss.remoting:service=Connector,transport=RMI"
  |         display-name="MySubSys Socket transport Connector">
  |         <attribute name="Configuration">
  |                 <config>
  |                         <invoker transport="rmi">
  |                                 <attribute name="registryPort" isParam="true">8053</attribute>
  |                                 <attribute name="serverBindAddress">${jboss.bind.address}</attribute>
  |                                 <attribute name="serverBindPort">8052</attribute>
  |                         </invoker>
  |                         <handlers>
  |                                 <handler subsystem="MYSUBSYS">com.subsys.MySubSys</handler>
  |                         </handlers>
  |                 </config>
  |         </attribute>
  |         <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=subsysDS</depends>
  |   </mbean>
  |
  | </server>

for another configuration using invocation.pooled.server.PooledInvoker ?

Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054673#4054673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054673