[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Ejb 3s and scheduling with cron expression.

paradigmza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 07:27:56 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a "simple" problem and I was wondering if there is a easy solution...

I have an EJB3

  | @Stateless
  | public class SendSettlementEmailBean implements SendSettlementEmail {
  | 	public void sendEmail() {
  | 		System.out.println("Running Now");
  | 	}
  | }

Now I want this piece of code to run on the 1st day of every month? How do I go about doing that?

I tried using quartz, but it only works with ejb 2.1, and I had a brief look at the EJB3 Timer but it looks like it can't take a cron expression?

Is there a standard way to do this?

Thanks Sean.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054702#4054702

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054702