[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception thrown on Seam1.3.0ALPHA

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 16 01:41:42 EDT 2007

Hi Ramazan,

Thank you for your quick reply. I reviewed the postanonymous wrote : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4051500#4051500  I already removed conversation-is-long-running-parameter from core:manager in components.xml. I think the problem probably resulted from ICEfaces, since icefaces\core\src\com\icesoft\util\SeamUtilities.java(322) has the code of seamManagerClass.getMethod("getConversationIsLongRunningParameter". I will post the problem on ICEfaces forum. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054942#4054942

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054942