[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3.0 and Web container - this should be easy, but...

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 16 20:50:48 EDT 2007

Here's an update:
(P.S. I'm running JBOSS 4.2.0)

After some searching and frustration, it occured to me that I could eliminate the shared object issue by copying the shared library into the
lib directory. Yes, this is an act of desperation, but it did provide some relief. I'm now able to call the EJB successfully, and the Bean interface and ServiceException do not generate a NoClassDefFoundException.

However - there's always a however - I can no longer hot deploy the application. If I try, the CPU goes to 100%, and everything hangs - more or less. Also, it's not very satisfying to have the EJB interface stored outside the EAR file.

Is there any other solution outside of JBOSS 5? That is my eventual target,
but it would be nice to get some decent testing in while 5 stabilizes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4054999#4054999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4054999