[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Properly using a OneToMany relationship using EJB 3.0

thepriz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 17 13:26:23 EDT 2007

I am getting the infamous:

org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: failed to lazily initialize a collection, no session or session was closed

I get this when trying to access the one to many relationship.
I am using JBoss 4.0.5 with ejb3.0.

I have done an exhaustive search on how to fix this problem and understand that I don't have an ongoing session or something like that. What I can't find is a way to solve the problem. I would like to do this without using hibernate specific annotations or code, but at this point I am open to anything to get my project moving forward. What do I need to do to handle this properly? Is there a tutorial that can show me how to do this (I can't seem to find one).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055041#4055041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055041