[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Newbie in jBPM deployment and integration

jbosslim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 06:31:34 EDT 2007

I've read the forum and done the example in JbpmGettingStarted.  I've created processes and successfully deployed to the jbpm-console.

My problem is, I've an existing web app that runs on JBossAS 4.0.4GA.  I wanted to change my current workflow engine to jBPM.

Q1:  What config file, jar or lib (From jBpm) that I need to copy into my current existing JBossAS folder?

Q2:  The auto-generated form in the editor produce .xhtml only.  When i rename it to .jsp, during runtime, it hits errors.  Can i use JSP?

Q3: In each task, we add variables,  how can we get the value of the variables on backend?

Q4: How do we call the backend classes?

Q5: (Stupid Ques.) Is jbpm-console.war, an example or it's a console for jbpm to configure the process?

I've done a lot of reading and research, but i still couldn't get the way to integrate into my existing jbossAS.  I'm a newbie in Jboss area, just have some experience in configuring the jbossAS, no others.

Please help.. thank you very much.. Your help is very much appreciated!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055140#4055140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055140