[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Mysterious Exception

dkane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 07:02:43 EDT 2007

"QPool.Char" wrote : You were totally right.... my build script did not package all of the .class files. I m sorry for stealing your time.... i will look at the easy things first when i face the next problem. :)

Could you please tell a bit more about that ?
Having the same problem. The exception is

 javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: telePUnit] class or package not found

  | Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.track.AutoCMP

The AutoCMP.class is packaged. Breaking my head during the whole day, please help, what's wrong ?

Thank you !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055154#4055154

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055154