[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Context an Deployment of uncompiled apps (only dir)

Schludi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 07:25:39 EDT 2007

Hello!

I am trying to deploy an old Tomcat application to JBoss and have some problems.

The first problem is, that i have no archives but an directory which needs to be copied. That leads to a hot deployment error - is the /deploy dir only accepting compiled archives?

The second problem is, that i have to set the context like it was in Tomcat. How can i do like this: (the file was in conf/catalina):

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4055166#4055166

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4055166